NEW! Knit A Jumper Club (Kid Silk Mohair) : Session 1 Tues 29th September 2-4pm
This product is sold out
Always wanted to Knit a Jumper but never had the confidence to start? Or if you did start you never got very far? Now you can knit a jumper with us with confidence and ease, and we'll help you along each step of the way. :-)
Join our next Knit a Jumper Club to knit this SIMPLE super soft Kid Silk Mohair jumper in the colour of your choosing! We have lots of yarn options, and it's the perfect jumper to put on over a t-shirt this Summer / Autumn.
Size options go from XS right up to 4XL - making this suitable for absolutely everyone!
OPTION 1 : IN THE STUDIO WITH US (This is 1st session of 4)
Whilst places last :
Buy the Kid Silk Mohair yarn from us (cheapest option will cost approx £32) and book your places on all four Knit a Jumper Club sessions and you will get for FREE on the first session:
- Free 5mm circular needle required
- Free 4.5mm circular needle required
- Free place in closed Facebook Group for this project which will offer help and advice and guidance in between sessions
What else will I need?
1) You will also need to buy the Jumper Pattern from us HERE at the reduced rate of £4.65 and the DPNs for the sleeves later on.
2) You will need the Kid Silk Mohair Yarn for your size. This yarn is VERY cost effective as it has such fabulous meterage and goes an awfully long way! :-) As an example, for the 4 x 25g balls required for the medium size, if you went for the single colour Rico Super Kid Mohair, it would cost £31.80. Or you could choose 2 x 50g skeins of our beautiful hand dyed for £44. Or we also have some colour fade options too! See and choose your Kid Silk Mohair yarn HERE
Knitted bottom up and in the round, this is a simple jumper pattern but we do ask that you can already KNIT and PURL fairly confidently before joining. Once you get going, get expert tuition and guidance from our very own Knitting teacher Clare Davies in our closed Facebook Group for this Kid Silk Mohair jumper club. Ask questions and get help when you need it!
Once you've purchased your places and your yarn and pattern ask to join the FB group called : KNIT A JUMPER CLUB No.3 : Kid Silk Mohair "Comfy Pullover Lite"
OPTION 2 : ONLINE
Live too far away to come to our Dorking Studio?
Not to worry! You can still join in with us. Simply buy the yarn and pattern from us (links below) and then we can add you to our closed Facebook Group where we will be sharing top tips, videos and how to's. You will also be able to ask questions if you get stuck! Once you've purchased your yarn and pattern (and needles if you need them!) ask to join this FB group :
KNIT A JUMPER CLUB No.3 : Kid Silk Mohair "Comfy Pullover Lite"
1) Buy the yarn HERE (and check yarn meterage requirements)
2) Buy the pattern HERE (it will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase)
This booking page is for the first session for this jumper on :
Tues 31st March 2020.
Book the other sessions separately for : Tues 28th April; Tues 19th May; Tues 16th June.
All you need to make sure is that you know how to KNIT and how to PURL fairly confidently. (If you don't, try our 'Learn to Knit' Course first!?)
Either drop in, call us, or book a place here online for Knit a Jumper Club.
The Knit a Jumper Club takes place in our colourful inspiring studio above our shop "The Fluff-a-torium" in the market town of Dorking, Surrey.
Each time you visit you'll also be entitled to 10% off anything in the shop on the day!
- Book in advance for £18 or pay £23 on the day.
- Maximum 8 places available at each session.
- Get expert guidance and knit this beautiful Kid Silk Mohair jumper with us!
- Tea & Coffee & Biscuits included
Please note : By booking a place on this club you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, which are as follows:
Booking a place on one of our courses is similar to booking a seat on a plane. It is not possible to swap and cancel and the "the plane must take off!"
Therefore should you need to cancel your place for any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows:
Cancellation within 31+ days of 1st date = 50% of course fee payable unless place is re-filled.
Cancellation within 0-30 days of 1st date = 100% of course fee payable unless place is re-filled.
(Sometimes courses are over subscribed so we hold a waiting list and MAY be able to re-fill a place, but if you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please let us know your replacement's name, phone number and email address as soon as possible before the course date.)
You can buy separate Course Insurance Cover from various companies online if you would
like to protect yourself against no attendance. (Eg : Cancelsure Insurance)