Felt Bauble Advent Calendar Kit : Updated for 2021!
Our easy to make Felt Bauble Advent Calendar Kit is now new and updated for 2021 with even more Christmassy decorations and trimmings to keep it fluffy and fabulous! x
Scan the QR code below on your phone to be magically transported to my FREE YouTube video about how to make this felt advent calendar. Alternatively click HERE!
Make these gorgeous felt hanging bauble pockets and enclose a little sweetie or gift in each pouch for advent from 1st - 25th of December! :-)
- Felt Sheets x 42 to cut and make 25 baubles and embellishments
- Templates for cutting of baubles and numbers
- Red Glittery Embroidery thread for numbers
- Silver Glittery Embroidery thread x 2 for embroidery and hanging baubles
- A pack of 'Christmas Lights' trimming x 75cm for decorating the baubles
- A pack of 7 glitter holly leaves with berries for decorating the baubles
Would be suitable for an older child to make too. The baubles can be hand sewn together or even glued if you're allergic to hand sewing!
(NB: You will also need sewing needles; a hanging rod or dowel or bamboo cane, maybe glue if you're not keen on sewing, your own thread if you want to machine the baubles and the presents / contents for each of your baubles!)
NB : The free Youtube video shows 50 felt sheets in the kit - there are now 42 sheets in the kit which is enough to make it so don't panic! Just cut the baubles carefully and you won't run out! The video also shows a roll of thin silver thread - this has been replaced with 2 x cards of thicker silver glittery thread which is much easier to use! There are also now new trimmings and decorations to add on at the end - which can be stuck with glue. xx Enjoy! xx