New Knit a Jumper Club : EVENING 1 Thurs 17th Oct 7-9pm
This product is sold out
Come and join our new EVENING Knit a Jumper Club (OR join us on social media to knit along too!)
Always wanted to Knit a Jumper but never had the confidence to start?
Or if you did start you never got very far?
Now you can knit a jumper with us with confidence and ease, and we'll help you along each step of the way. :-) If you would like to follow along but don’t live locally you can join us on social media instead. After each session in our studio we will also post on FB and IG with top tips and a Q and A.
Join our club on the 3rd Thursday of each month (apart from December) 7-9pm and get expert tuition and guidance from our very own Knitting teacher Clare Davies.
We have the PERFECT pattern. It's a simple boxy jumper pattern by Mrs Moon (pictured) knitted in the round to make it SUPER EASY. The Super Chunky yarns that you can choose from all knit up really fast and it really won't take very long at all if you knit between sessions! All you need to make sure is that you know how to KNIT and how to PURL fairly confidently. (If you don't, try our 'Learn to Knit' Course first!?)
Either drop in, call us, or book a place here online for each session from 7-9pm. (Alternatively you don’t need to book at all if you are just following on Social Media. Just buy the yarn and pattern and needles from us and that’s it. Links are below for your yarn choices etc.)
The Knit a Jumper Club takes place in our colourful inspiring studio above our shop "The Fluff-a-torium" in the market town of Dorking, Surrey.
Each time you visit you'll be entitled to 10% off anything in the shop on the day.
- Book in advance for £18 or pay £23 on the day.
- Get the pattern FREE for this jumper when you sign up
- Maximum 8 places available at each session.
- 10% off in the shop on the day of the workshop.
- Get expert guidance and knit a simple warm jumper in the round - any size and any colour!
- Tea & Coffee & Biscuits included
- Bring your own yarn and needles which must be super chunky (check the tension with us for this pattern) or buy your yarn downstairs in the shop, choosing between : Option 1) Scheepjes Roma Big (cheap but soft acrylic) or Option 2) The Best Mrs Moon Plump Super Chunky (Merino Wool & Alpaca) or Options 3) our very own (Superwash Merino Wool) "Holy Fluff' or 4) Rico Essentials Super Chunky 50% wool 50% acrylic or 5) Malabrigo Rasta.
You will need 700g yarn for size small; 800g for medium or 900g for large.
The pattern for the jumper is right HERE https://www.gilliangladrag.co.uk/products/plump-super-chunky-knitting-pattern-sloppy-joe?_pos=1&_sid=b84e36276&_ss=r
Please note : By booking a place on this club you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, which are as follows:Booking a place on one of our courses is similar to booking a seat on a plane. It is not possible to swap and cancel and the "the plane must take off!"
Therefore should you need to cancel your place for any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows:
Cancellation within 31+ days of 1st date = 50% of course fee payable unless place is re-filled.
Cancellation within 0-30 days of 1st date = 100% of course fee payable unless place is re-filled.
(Sometimes courses are over subscribed so we hold a waiting list and MAY be able to re-fill a place, but if you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please let us know your replacement's name, phone number and email address as soon as possible before the course date.)
You can buy separate Course Insurance Cover from various companies online if you would
like to protect yourself against no attendance. (Eg : Cancelsure Insurance)