DIY Embroidery Kit for clothing or home accessories : Bouquet Floral
Transform a shirt or tee or cushion or blanket - or anything! - with this absolutely delightful little embroidery kit. Make Me Stitch use artists to design the embroidery. There is everything you need to get started and transform your clothes into unique works of art! :-) xx
Included in this embroidery kit:
* DMC embroidery threads required for the design
* 1 embroidery needle
* The printed magic transfer paper: Apply, Embroider, then rinse away like magic!
* A pretty, practical & pretty card is included in the kit to discover the artist
* Step-by-step instructions (in English!) & bonus tips for easy embroidery
* NB : This kit does not contain the hoop (available separately - see below)
Dimensions of the design: 19 cm on the longest side.
What you'll learn : Whilst stitching this embroidery kit, you will master: The back stitch, the knot stitch, the stem stitch, the loop stitch, the tie-off stitch and the satin stitch. There are even online tutorials to help you too!
Intermediate level : This is a great piece to make - be patient, it is worth the effort!
And don't panic, it's easier to do than you think! ;-) xx
Products and materials are selected with care, with particular attention to origin and quality and caring for the environment. Kit boxes are designed by a French company, are recycled and recyclable and above all… reusable as a pencil holder, a tote for your threads and your needles or simply as decoration! Win-win! Finally, all the threads are wound on ecological wooden clothes pegs.
Practical and reusable, we love it! - In short, this is not only a fab looking design and kit, but also eco-responsible embroidery ;-) xx
**NB Embroidery Hoop is NOT included but you can buy one here!