The information we collect
Why we collect it
- To provide and operate the services and for legitimate interest
- To provide our customers with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services for legitimate interest
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store, use and share personal information
Your data may be stored through our website's data storage, databases and applications. Info is stored on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Please note that we will NEVER share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Online Shopping Security
We use WORLDPAY for all our online shopping transactions. Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and this payment process encrypts data using SSL. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How we communicate with you
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.