Welcome to Gilliangladrag. Fluff is our religion. And here is what we believe:
1. We believe making stuff makes you happy :-)
2. We believe that there's no such thing as too much wool. That's definitely not a thing.
3. We believe in an inspirational 'stash' & craft cupboard. That is the root of all creative possibility & satisfaction, and well, if you've got that, then you must be doing something right.
4. We believe you have the right to add as many pompoms & tassels as you want. Decoration is life.
5. We believe in fluffy stuff. Both physically and metaphoricafluffilly.
6. And we believe in our Grandmas - they led the way and taught us what we know; we are but revolutionaries knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving and stitching with neon pink & adding more pompoms than is normal... :-) xx
'Holy Fluff' Hand Dyed Yarn by Gilliangladrag
Designed & hand dyed by myself and my team in my studio in Betchworth, we now have a fabulous range of 'Holy Fluff' hand dyed yarn, in a number of different yarn weights and colour combos - growing in number by the week! Did you know all our Holy Fluff hand dyed yarns are named with song titles that reflect their colourful vibe!?
Courses & Workshops
We run lots of lovely workshops and courses in our inspirational bright studio next to our shop. Plus check out our FREE Gilliangladrag Tutorials on YouTube.
Please click on Workshops in the main menu for more details, plus please subscribe to our newsletter for more details at the foot of this page! We teach Felting, Weaving, Knitting, Crochet, Spinning, Dyeing + more! Our inspirational studio will give you more than just a really fun day out - you'll learn something new too!
"I travelled 3843 miles to take a felting class and it was worth every mile!" Melanie S. USA
"Lots of information, clear instructions and a lovely treat of a day in gorgeous surroundings" Jane O. UK
Want to make 3 gingham cushion covers for just £13.65? All you need is a couple of hours and a few easy ingredients! With just one metre of our 100% cotton gingham fabric, there is enough fabric to make 3 cushion covers! :-)
You can sew the covers together on a sewing machine, or you can hand sew them in you prefer - let me show you how! xx
The Gilliangladrag Fluff-a-torium
The Cart Shed, Stoney Croft Farm, Chalkpit Lane, Betchworth, Surrey RH3 7EZ
Online : We ship worldwide
Open in Betchworth : Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays 10-5. Shut on bank holidays.
For Click & Collect choose "PICK UP" at checkout.
To order by phone call us : 01306 898144