Eco Cashmere 100% DK Cashmere x 50g :Grey
NEW FREE PATTERNS AVAILABLE!
GORGEOUS ALERT : 100% Eco Cashmere x 50g skein :
This wonderful Eco Cashmere is the ultimate soft and sustainable yarn!
Not only is it probably one of the softest and yummiest yarns you have ever knitted with, but it is also carbon-balanced and climate-smart yarn. We LOVE THAT! :-) x
The manufacture of this Eco Cashmere is able to achieve a total reduction of 74% in water, 66% in energy use and 78% in carbon dioxide; 5 times lower environmental impact than a similar normal yarn. This is REALLY good news folks! Much less environmental impact!!
This Eco Cashmere yarn is made out of 100% Italian Cashmere, a blend of recycled cashmere and virgin cashmere, and is incredibly light-weight. A DK-weight luxury yarn in an Earth-friendly mix of recycled and virgin cashmere. Perfect!
Lofty and soft, the recycled content helps make this cashmere less pill-prone than others so your garments and accessories still look great after a winter of wear. WIN WIN!!!
Designed in Finland. Spun in Italian Mills.
50g; 150 metres (164 yards); Suggested 4-4.5mm (US7); 50% Recycled Cashmere 50% Virgin Cashmere
CHOOSE a FREE Pattern listed and we will email it to you when you purchase this yarn.
Choose from the following and let us know in a note which one you'd like when you check out :
1) Raita Striped Hat : requires 2 skeins + 3.75mm +4.5mm circulars
2) Sasa Hat (yellow in pic) : requires 1 skein + 3.75mm +4.5mm circulars
3) Sasa Cowl (yellow in pic) : requires 2 skeins + 3.75mm +4.5mm circulars
4) Pompom Hat : requires 2 skeins + 4mm + 5.5mm straight needles
5) Nona Beret : requires 1 skein + 3.75mm +4.5mm circulars
6+7) Neve Baby Cardigan : 2 skeins & Neve Baby Leggings : 1 skein + 4mm circular
8) Hand Warmers : 2 skeins + + 4mm + 5.5mm straight needles
9) Leuto Scarf / Shawl : 4 skeins + 5mm circulars