Mini Highland Cow Head Knitting Kit : Orange
Oh my days. I just love this! I love these cows IRL and this one does NOT disappoint! Just brilliant!
- Ideal for a children's room. But actually who are we kidding - we're adults and we also want it on the wall right!? (I DO!)
- The perfect fluffy woolly knitt-y gift
- Ruggedly handsome
- Knitted using straight needles, there's no working in the round
- Intermediate knit, this project uses loop stitch throughout
- Tutorial for loop stitch included in the pattern
WHAT'S IN THE KIT :
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- Main colour - 1 x 50g ball of Scheepjes Stone or River Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Contrast colour - 25g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Hair colour - 15g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL aran yarn - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- Small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nose
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles
- Mini trophy board
- 50g toy stuffing
- Darning needle
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 16cm x 20cm x 20cm (6 1/2in x 8in x 8in)
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who know the knitting basics, and can follow a pattern. A full photo tutorial loop stitch is included in the knitting pattern.
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), loop stitches and mattress stitch for sewing up.
• Made in United Kingdom
NB : This is not a TOY and is not suitable for young children to play with.