Mini White Christmas Wool Tops Wreath Kit by Gilliangladrag (Free YouTube Tutorial)
Make your own mini Christmas Wool Tops Wreath either for your front door, or an internal door, or above your fireplace or mantelpiece etc.etc. Pimp it with anything you fancy - lots of ideas below! 😃
This kit is white only, and comes with a metre of fine red and white gingham ribbon for you to tie a bow at the top. It measures approx 15cm.
NB : To make this mini wreath kit you will need to split the wool tops metre length into 4 pencil widths lengthways, and then tie them together into one long length (overlapping each slightly) with some old yarn or string until the wreath is made. Then you can undo the yarn and you will have seamless joins on your finished mini wreath! x I show you how to do this in the tutorial! xx
Each Mini Christmas Wool Tops Wreath Kit contains :
- 1 x 15cm round double wire frame
- 1 metre of white Merino Wool Tops f
- 1 metre of red and white gingham ribbon for bow
Our Wool Tops is 100% Merino wool and is ethically sourced from responsibly reared sheep. Wool is un-dyed. Wreath base is made from wire.
NB: I have included LOTS of different ideas to decorate your wreath with if you don't want to leave it plain. You can buy these separately from us as they are not included with the kit.
Here are some links for the wreath pimping ideas I've used :
- Home made pompoms using our pompom maker available separately HERE
- Our very own ready made Christmas Pudding pompom kit is HERE
- The wired mini toadstools are HERE
- Ready made pompoms available separately HERE
- Feathered Birds available separately HERE
- Different Colours of Wool Tops available HERE
- Christmas Ribbons available HERE
- Christmas Bells available HERE
- Perez the Pink Felted poodle is HERE