LOVE Hearts : Mexican Hanging Hearts Kit
NEW! :-) Make yourself - or someone you love - magnificent embroidered Mexican Hanging Hearts with our fab new "Love Hearts" Kit. They look great hanging on a Christmas Tree too! x
My new Mexican Hanging Hearts Kit is inspired by the many Folk Art Sacred Hearts in Mexico I saw on my trip there. These hearts are one of the most common motifs in the Mexican Folk Art. They represent LOVE, HEALING & GRATITUDE.
It doesn't get better than that does it? ;-) x
My new Mexican Hearts Kit has enough goodies inside to make at least 4 brightly coloured hearts approx 10 x 11cm and ready to hang - complete with ready made tassels! :-)
Follow my FREE YouTube tutorial on how to make these hearts HERE where you'll see how to stitch the bullion rose stitch for the embroidery and you will also find out how to make further tassels to increase the heart making capacity of this kit from 4 to way more! xx
This "Love Hearts" Mexican Heart Kit contains :
- 10 x 10g mini skein pack of mix and match cotton yarns in pretty rainbow colours (this is plenty and you'll have quite a bit left over to do something else with!)
- 1 x pack of 6 x brightly Coloured "Neon" Felt Pieces each measuring 30cm x 23cm (again this is way more than you'll need and there's plenty for making more hearts!! :-) Colours are bright pink; bright orange; bright yellow; bright green; teal and blue.
- 1 x pack of 4 neon tassels : 2 neon pink & 2 neon orange (ready made to attach but you can also make more in different colours from the left over yarn included.) We also sell further tassels like this and in other colours HERE!
- 1 x Pack of Yarn Darner Needles
- 20g Polyester toy stuffing
- Step by Step Instructions
Yarn is 100% cotton; Felt & Tassels are 100% Acrylic
You will also need some small sharp scissors & some pins if you want to pin and cut around the heart shape. ENJOY! XX