Sajou Cross Stitch Cushion Kit : Paris Cushion On Tea Coloured Linen
A beautiful retro Paris view cushion kit to embroider in cross stitch on lovely tea coloured 12 count linen.
Re-discover the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Moulin Rouge and the Sacré-coeur! :-)
- This complete kit includes everything required, including the backing fabric:
- Tea linen swatch 20 x 28cm,
- Sajou cotton fabric 20 x 28cm,
- 4 cards of Retors du Nord: 2223, 2227, 2705 and 2780 and two cards with other necessary colours,
- Sajou “Créé par moi” (made by me) blue label,
- Pattern chart and explanation sheet.
This project is embroidered in cross stitch using two strands of thread over two linen threads. The backing fabric is coordinate 1 of our Ma Belle Ville de Paris model.
Dimensions of motif: 69 x 120 points (11.5 x 20cm).
Dimensions of finished cushion: 16 x 24cm.
Presented in a lovely Sajou cardboard re-usable box.
(You will also need needle and cushion pad to finish)